For Halloween this year we were the Ghostbusters and Avery was a little Ghost. This was quite a time intensive project.....and I learned that I should not spend that much time on Halloween costumes....but I think it turned out great!
We had our Halloween scavenger hunt party again. It was so much fun.....but so hard to go put stickers in a bunch of locations with a baby!! We had to do it the same day as the party and we barely made it to the party on time! It's worth it because everyone has a great time.
For Halloween we went to my parent's house. We were going to go to a trunk or treat sponsored by the YCC that my mom is an advisor for...but we didn't make it in time...so we passed out candy and hung out at my mom's house.
Brian and Karla and Kylee were there too.
Brian and Karla and Kylee were there too.
Kind of random that both of our costumes involved wearing mostly white...right?
Avery makes a cute ghost....even when she's sad right?
No comments:
Post a Comment