We have some friends who like to do a "pre-thanksgiving" dinner earlier in the month of November. It is a fun little tradition. We did it at Nathan's house this year. Afterward we were sitting around playing games. Matt and I were kind of in the background behind some other people with Avery on the ground between our chairs. She was happily playing and after a little bit I looked down to see this.....
She had been trying to get her binky and somehow suctioned it to her face!
We laughed, took some pictures and then kept watching the game being played. A few minutes later we looked down and she was on her belly reaching as far as she could to get her binky that had rolled away from her! I guess she just needed the right motivation! I can't find the picture we took of her rolled over though.......parents of the year! It was the first time she had made it all the way over on the floor!
That is what I will remember the most about this friend Thanksgiving party! Sorry friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment