I think it has been a couple of years since we've made it to Temple Square to see the lights at Christmas time. Since Avery loved looking at our lights at home so much I was excited to take her to see all of the lights at Temple Square....keeping my expectations low of course! :)
It was a lot of fun, and she actually did like them! We had fun looking at all the lights and taking lots of pictures. We found lots of people who we could take pictures for and then they would take pictures for us...and a lot of them found us!
Lots of creepy red eyes in some of those photos! Don't you love Avery's little bear, warm, snugly thing? She looks adorable in it and it keeps her nice and toasty! It covers her hands too...when she lets it.
I love the nativity floating on the reflection pond. It's so beautiful.
This is one of the best things to do at Christmas time. I'm glad we get to start sharing it with our daughter!








No comments:
Post a Comment