Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fall

I love the Fall.  It is my favorite season.  Summer gets really old with it's hot, sweatyness.  I'm always ready for the weather to cool off just a little bit, to start to feel that crispness in the air, to start to see the leaves change colors.  I love all the fall activities and I love to decorate my house for Fall!  The other thing about summer is we kind of go a long time without much change in the decor...so everything seems to just get stale and boring.  I like to decorate for seasons and holidays, I think it's a lot of fun. 
I was so excited to put up our Fall decor this year...we didn't do much decorating last year for any holiday except Christmas....we were pretty busy planning our trip to New York and going on our trip.


This time of year just makes me happy!

No comments: