Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Avery 3 Months


A few more highlights from the last month.....


I love when new little babies are all wiggly, trying to figure out how to move their limbs, Avery does this a lot while she's watching the ceiling fan.


My parents are adding on to their house, so it's kind of a huge mess!!  They were watching my sister's twin boys and we came over to be of some help.  The only place we had for the babies to play was on some rugs in the entryway!


Ethan is the one on his tummy.  Luke isn't in to rolling yet.  Avery is only into wiggling right now.

Avery had some tummy troubles this month.  I'm wondering if it's dairy or something that I am eating.  The day before we were planning on going to St. George she was so uncomfortable!  She didn't want to be set down, and I had to hold her so she was facing down the whole day.  


It's a cute little bum to look at!  I started giving her gas drops before I feed her, and that seems to be helping.  She was great on our trip!  She just had one crying episode....but otherwise she seemed to feel a lot better!

One other new thing Avery started doing is looking at the warning/safety label in the pack n' play.....a.k.a. her bed.  She will just stare at the writing.


Obviously she's all ready brilliant and can read....just not out loud! :)

Finally, we have all the cuteness of the month that didn't fit into any particular category or story....just cuteness.


We love our Avery Grace Baby Face.

No comments: