This month was a little crazy. We found out that Avery has a milk intolerance. Luckily the Dr. thinks she will outgrow it. Unluckily that means that I can't eat products that are heavy on the milk...yogurt, ice cream, cheese cake....you know, the good stuff! Oh well, anything is worth it so she doesn't have the tummy pain she's been having! She gets so miserable and we have to hold her on her tummy and let her sleep on her tummy...only when she naps and we are right next to her. I'm glad we seem to have the problem figured out.
The Dr. also suggested giving her 2-4 ounces of apple juice a day...so she gets an extra little snack. She LOVES it!
Here's one of her attempts where she basically did it!
She just got a little hung up on the shoulder part.
Some of the silly things she's done this month....
When we went to St. George last month our friend Matt kept trying to put this ball in her mouth for her to chew on...now she keeps trying to figure out how to get it in there herself.
I'm not sure how she did this, but she was napping on the couch and I looked over and she had the binky on her face. The funny thing is Matt always tries to balance the binky on her head...I guess she was just practicing in her sleep.
This is becoming a frequent occurrence. The attack of the flower headband!
She has figured out how scoot out of her bouncy chair....I guess we need to start buckling the straps.
She was playing in the pack n play while Matt and I were getting ready and just randomly fell asleep. It is definitely hard work playing all the time!
Avery is lucky enough to have 2 older girl cousins that are 9 and 7. Emiliee and Clara adore Avery!! She likes playing with them too.
Last, but not least, the collage of random, mostly sleepy, moments from the month.
This was a fun month and I can't believe how much she is trying to do all of a sudden!











No comments:
Post a Comment