A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
So, I think this one is kind of weird. Do you get "hurt" by people frequently? I don't think I do. I think people are generally good and even if they say something "hurtful" they usually don't mean it that way, so I usually don't take it that way.
I could write a letter to the person who started a fire...or somehow burned something in one of the break rooms today. The fire alarm went off, and we had to go outside in the cold and wait. Really, the timing of this was just all off. It was 4:30pm, so we only had half an hour left in the day anyway. If you're going to set off a fire alarm, do it in the middle of the day when a) it's a little warmer, and b) we get a nice "break" in the middle of the day. This is for future reference. At least everything was ok, and I got back to my desk just in time to turn off my computer, I didn't have to stay any extra time!
Not a bad life when this is the only "offence" I can think of huh?
1 comment:
Go you for not being offended! :D I'm glad I don't have to do this one....lucky me!
Post a Comment