Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 17

A photo of you and your family.

I LOVE my family! Matt & I are so blessed to have wonderful siblings. I love them all. I have so much fun hanging out with either of our families! I wish I saw them more.

Let me break "my family" down for you.

First of all there is Me and Matt! It's just the two of us for now, and I'm loving it! We have a lot of fun hanging out together. We like to do a lot of the same things. I even have fun cleaning the garage with Matt!
This is my side of the family. We haven't had an updated family pictures for a long time, so the wedding picture will have to do! I have a sister who is married and has 2 kids (her second was born since this picture!). I also have one brother. I am the oldest. I have always been friends with my siblings, yes we definitley had our share of fights, but luckily as we've gotten older that's gone away. My parents are amazing! I look up to them and hope I can be like them someday. They are also my friends!

This is Matt's side of the family. This was taken about the same time we got married. There has been one new addition since then, a new little girl! I love Matt's family. They have some really fun family traditions, and I like listening to their conversations. They like to debate each other. They were all raised to stand up for themselves and work hard. I look up to them too. They are very good examples. I am very lucky that I have in-laws that I like to hang out with! I am greatful to have so many new "brothers and sisters" to call friends.

Let's not leave out the cutest part of our families!
How cute are these kids? We love being an aunt and uncle! We love playing with our nieces and nephews! They all have cute little personalities and we're greatful for them!
I'm so greaful for all the family that I have! They all set great examples, and teach me new things. They are all fun to hang out with and hopefully I can make it happen more!

1 comment:

Carolyn L. said...

Your two are a cute little family! It is great that you have so much fun hanging out with each other. You really do lots of things.....so sweet :)