Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 16

Your celebrity crush.

I don't think I've had a celebrity crush since I had my first "real" boyfriend (which, honestly, was only several years ago).
A few weeks ago I was watching The View, and Justin Timberlake was on talking about The Social Network. He plays the guy who founded Napster, so they were asking him, as a music artist, how he felt playing a guy who so many people in the music industry didn't appreciate. His response was something like, "Trust me, the people who were making the biggest fuss about it are fine. They aren't going broke." Something along those lines. I thought that was pretty cool. It seemed kind of down to earth to me. I'm sure there's a "diva" inside him somewhere....but I liked it. So I guess you could say my celebrity crush is good old JT. It's definitley not the type of celebrity crush I used to get.
He he he.....remember these days???
Man I loved them......

Who is your celebrity crush?

How abour your celebrity crush from your teenage years so I don't feel so dumb?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh blonde JT. :) That's a beautiful thing.

I always have crushes on characters instead of the celebrities who play them. Booth (from Bones)? Mmmm. I love Booth.

Laura G said...

I remember being at your house, in Junior high, at a sleepover....their first CD had just come out and we played "God must have spent a little more time on you" over and OVER again. Thinking they had written it for us, or at least I thought that. Ahhh! I was right their with you, but I loved Jacey more!

PS. Gosh that is some wicked bleached hair. Ha ha ha!

Brooke said...

Hey Steph...how could you forget about JTT? And Mike Vitar...wait and Devin Sawa? I remember many times reviewing tiger beat magazine and gocking at all these cute boys. I was so jealous of your signed post card from Mike Vitar he was so hot! LOL!

Stephanie said...

Hahahaha...these comments have seriously made my day! I think these are the best comments to any post ever! Laura....I totally remember that....I'm pretty sure I've written in my journal about that song! Brooke....of course I remember them! I think I still have that post card in some memory box somewhere! Who knows what even happened to him?