Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


This is me and what I wore to work today. I cut my hair just over a week ago....and I haven't like a picture of myself since. I actually like the haircut, just pictures look funny! Anyway, a description of my day:


Work was just normal/same old/not exciting. I worked on reports and only had a few phone calls. I slipped and almost fell in the parking lot, luckily I caught myself...while looking graceful I'm sure. Back at home, I spent about half an hour trying to get a "good" picture of myself (see above). Then I started downloading all my pictures from December to get "caught up" (see below). I talked to my sister-in-law about our new niece! She was born today! Macie Lynn, I'm still waiting to see a picture. Matt got home from class early (yea for the "first day" sylabus discusion!!). We ate left overs for dinner - Matt's suggestion and there was no way I was arguing with it! I watched the Bachelor while I blogged, but I didn't pay too much attention, I did see who he didn't give a rose to, and, well....this show brings out one of my worst sides! I mock the things these women say like it's my job! I'm working on it :) Our fridge started making a "new" sound which is slightly concerning. Hopefully it's nothing big! Overall I've had a great day! Nothing stressful, it's been pretty relaxing, and I get to look forward to meeting a new niece, hopefully tomorrow!


I'm hoping I'll keep up this 30 day blogging....obviously I don't have the best track record with blogging, but I thought this would be a good motivator! See you tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Laura G said...

Glad you didn't fall down. That'd be sad. Love that it took you 30 minutes for that picture, looks hot oh that your fridge is making a new sound (ha ha so random)...I think this is such a fun idea. After I get caught up I will do it too. :)

Brooke said...

I love the hair! You look so sophisticated that makes me feel kind-a dumb! Ha ha! What a fun idea. Take care!

Amy said...

Totally love the hair - I saw you in Sacrament meeting but couldn't get to you before you ran off to do your calling. So so cute!

Also, Bachelor-mocking is my favorite sport. :D