Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3

Your idea of the perfect first date.
I was thinking about this and how my answer would be so different when I first graduated high school. I'm sure that answer would have involved dancing in a meadow in the moonlight...or something from a movie.
My first date with Matt was way fun, but not the "perfect first date". I would say our second date went way better! For the record Matt took me to STOMP and a late dinner at Chili's for our first date (talk about awesome). But I was really awkward and remember thinking he would never ask me out again...I don't remember what I said, I just know I said something totaly dumb and wrong.
Anyway, our second date was awesome! Our singles ward was going to the Bee's game for an activity, but we both worked in SLC and didn't want to drive back home (south weber area) and all the way back to Salt Lake, so we made a date out of it. We went to dinner at Rumbi, and had fun talking, and then we went tot he Bee's game. Neither of us like baseball very much. It's pretty much one of our least favorite sports. Sorry to all the baseball lovers!
Having that in common made this a super fun date! We just sat and talked the whole time. We mocked baseball, danced and laughed at the music they were playing at the stadium, talked about why we like other sports more than baseball. It was one of those dates where you learn a lot about the other person and get a feel for who they really are.

1 comment:

Laura G said...

That first date story was new to me, at least the little details were. How fun.