Your Dream Wedding.
I basically had my dream wedding! If you want to read all about it you can check here.
We go married in the Ogden temple. I love this temple for many reasons. It's the temple I grew up closest to. It's the temple I did baptims for the dead at the most. It's the temple my parents and sister got married in. Every since they painted the steeple white, it was set, this is where I was getting married. (I don't know why, I didn't like it as much with the gold steeple). And really, not many people get married here so you aren't running into other brides and grooms all over the place...it's YOUR day!
Our whole family and most of our friends were there! (One of my best friends wasn't there because she had moved to Oklahoma a few months before this, I definitely missed her.)
"My colors" were pink and brown....I had this planned out for years :)

My reception was gourgeous! At least in my opion! It looked better than I ever imagined...and we had a photobooth! So fun!
I would have had some different pictures, but the disk with all the pictures is at my parent's house.We also had the most amazing luncheon ever! My in-laws worked super hard on this, and it was great! The place was beautiful and the food was awesome. Instead of speaches, Matt's family gave me a "survival kit" for being married to him, and my family gave him one for me. Good times!
And let's not forget that any day would have been perfect as long as I married Matt!
Does anyone else ever want to go try on wedding dresses again when they pass a bridal shop??
1 comment:
YES I so want to try on dresses. Have you ever watched "Say Yes to the Dress?" LOVE IT! We should go sometime and try dresses on :) And I too love the Ogden Temple. We were married there and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.
Post a Comment