Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 13

Your favorite musician and why.
I have lots of favorite musicians. I love all types of music, in fact i'm pretty sure I probably own more movie soundtracks (the kind that have "just music" and no words) than most people. I have a huge "broadway" collection, and every other type of music you could imagine! However, if you looked at my collection you would notice there is one musician that I have "more" of than any other....and I've also been to more of his concerts than any other musician (although there are a few who come in close!)...........



This was the most recent Keith Urban concert I went to. It was while Matt & I were engaged. His concerts are just so much fun! He's a really fun performer, and he really makes the audience feel like he appreciates them being there.


Yes I own a Keith Urban shirt (or two) and there may or may not be a poster on the back of my old bedroom door at my parents house..... let's just say for a while he was a "clear favorite musician."
This was at the most recent conert also....at some point he always comes out into the crowd to some smaller stage so he can be "closer" to the fans in the back....this was the closest I have ever been! He literally just popped up out of no where about 7 rows in front of us! I was probably more excited than I should have been :)
So, if I HAVE to pick a favorite I guess you could say it's Keith Urban....

3 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

I love Keith Urban too! I've never been to one of his concerts yet though :( I have enjoyed reading through your post lately it has been lots of fun!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I love Keith Urban too! However I am not as loucky as you because I have yet to go to one of his concerts! I have enjoyed reading all your posts lately!

Amy said...

Broadway huh? I had no idea! I think Keith Urban is an excellent choice.