Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Routine

So, every day I come home, set my stuff on the counter, put away any lunch/snack stuff I didn't eat at work. I'm pretty used to this routine, it doesn't take a lot of brain power, which is good because by the end of the day, I usually don't want to use my brain. So today, I came home, walked in the door, Matt had the day off so he was already home, which isn't routine, but he was upstairs, and by time he came down, I was "in the routine". He gave me a hug and said, "Did you notice anything different?" I hadn't. So I looked around and then looked behind me and saw these.......

These are not part of the normal routine. I think I like getting them for no reason more than "for a reason"...although I pretty much like getting them whenever I get them!

I asked Matt if these are my "Valentine's Day Flowers"...he said, "Maybe". So, I guess he's not sure yet :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful!

Laura G said...

Awwwww, I overlooked this post. So sweet. You married well my friend.