Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 6

A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
The only thing I'd probably be allowed to keep as a pet, or handle keeping as a pet is one of these babies. (see here)


And, if I'm really being honest with myself it's probably more like these babies:


BUT, an animal I'd LOVE to have as a pet would be this little beauty right here!


A baby penguin ("it's so fluffy!"). They are sooooooo cute! I want one just to cuddle! I don't really want an adult penguin though, so I'm waiting for someone to genetically alter penguins so they are always like this. Ever since I saw "March of the Penguins" I've secretly wanted one of these little guys. But if I'm being honest with myself it was acctually after I saw this movie:

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of seeing this movie, well go rent it right now! Jokes. The Chipmunks and Chipettes are racing around the world in hot air ballons...and there are some bad guys. The Chipettes get a baby penguin and have to return it to it's home. (this is just one of the awesome subplots!).



Also for your viewing pleasure....because that is really not the hightlight song of the movie....


So this post turned out to be more revealing than I ever imagined......

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ha ha ha. I love this 30 days of you blogging. I can't wait to see what else is coming up!

Carolyn L. said...

Yes indeed it did!

Laura G said...

Oh gosh, didn't every little girl love that penguin and want one. When Lydia wakes up I will show her the video's you posted. I LOVED that show! Still do! I should buy it. (someday)