A photo of something that makes you happy.
Lots of things make me happy, so since it's my blog, I'm doing more than one! First of all you could check this post, and this one. Both of those things make me happy.
The things that made me happy just today.......
Holding/playing with these two cute little ones.
(stole this one from Mark & Kim...hope you don't mind :))

(Have you seen Despicable Me? You know the little girl that says, "It's so fluffy I could die!" about the unicorn? That's how I feel about Owen....except not the word fluffy....probably the word cute!")
Today church made me happy. I was reminded of parts of my testimony that, sadly, haven't been thought of for a while.

I taught the primary lesson about Joseph Smith's "First Vision." We watched the video "The Restoration" and I remembered that I do know this church is true. I really do know that a 14 year old boy saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We can ask Heavenly Father questions through our prayers, and He'll answer them....and that makes me happy! :)

1 comment:
Are you teaching Primary again, or did the Nursery kids get the lesson about Joseph Smith?
What a precious baby, I haven't held a newborn in so long!!!
Post a Comment