Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 14

A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Uh, I know it says "a" TV show, but the sad part is I'm currently addicted to many TV shows. When your husband is in school, even if he's not at class he's busy....and um....I've kind of always been a slight TV addict. It's something I plan to work on "someday." I think I actually did good at this over the holidays, I was so busy all of December and didn't watch any of "my shows." However, now that life is back to "normal" I've somehow added new shows and some shows have moved from the "addicted" category to "when there's time."

So anyway, in no particular order, here are some of the shows I'm currently addicted to.....
I always say I'm only going to watch the first one or two episodes...because that's when the majority of the "good stuff"/mockable stuff happens! It always sucks me in though and I have to watch the whole season. I also watch it for "social reasons" I work with a lot of women, and if you don't watch it then Tuesday morning around 9 o'clock...you get left out of a huge conversation/debate/breakdown of Monday night's episode.
This one is new for me, Matt had Wed night classes last semester and so I had to find something to watch on TV....now I'm addicted.
The Big Bang Theory. So funny! I LOVE this show. It makes me laugh so hard. Even though there are a lot of jokes I don't understand, I still know they are really funny!!

I needed a "drama" to blance myself out (you know, balanced TV diet). This one is still pretty "uplifting" for a drama....just my style! Plus, I started watching it because it had "Lorelei" from the Gilmore Girls (one of my very favorite shows ever). So I had to check it out, now I'm addicted. It has funny in it, but also "real" family drama moments. I love that most of the episodes end with the family coming together to work out problems....as life should be :)

Ah, if I only watched these 4 shows and nothing else....I'd be proud of myself! Unfortunately, this list could go on, and on :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Add these 4 to my list of "I'm addicted" tv shows...*sigh* I'm an addict.

The Hodsons said...

LOVE The Bachelor, LOVE Parenthood, don't watch anymore...but used to LOVE The Big Bang Theory. I think we have the same addictions. I'll tag along with you to rehab.

Laura G said...

Big Bang is SOOO funny, I'm glad you like it too! Tyson canceled cable today. That show doesn't play on T.V. I'm sad. :(