Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 23

15 facts about you.
I don't know if these count as "facts" but really, you're lucky that I came up with 15 things. I'm not that interesting....
1. I have broken the big toe on my right foot twice...within about 5 weeks.
2. I don't mind the winter, except when it gets lower than "freezing" aka 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Totally not a fan of that!
3. My "preferred" way to eat small things like M&M's, pretzels, and crackers is in even numbers. They are way better that way! It used to bug me so bad if I had an odd number...I had to grab another one to make it even....I've come a long way with this one!
4. I like to make sure my car is locked, especially when I'm walking into work or a store, I have to click the clicker thing multiple times to make sure it's locked (this might be my "new" OCD thing, eating things in even numbers is my "old" one.)
5. I don't have that thing that connects our upper lip to your gums, it was cut out when I was young to get rid of a gap in my two front teeth.
6. I was 24 when I had my first kiss.
7. I'm not a huge Twilight fan....I've read all the books, and seen all the movies so far, but it's more out of obligation, since I've gotten this far, I might as well finish, even thought I don't necessarily LOVE the series.
8. I HATE scary movies. I know they aren't real, but it doesn't mean they don't help my imagination run WILD.
9. I like going to musicals, even the local high school productions....they are fun!
10. I am more than a year older than Matt....and we'll just leave it at that :)
11. I got a bachelor's degree in Health Promotion.
12. I am having a hard time thinking about anything besides how cold I am!
13. I have already gone to my clubhouse gym more times this year than I did all of last year....it's all about improvement!
14. Toy Story 3 made me cry -- I used to think that my toys came "alive" when I wasn't around..I felt bad if I put my dolls away in awkward positions becuase I didn't want to hurt them...I knew they had feelings!
15. Sometimes I just start dancing...even when there's no music.
Did you notice how much I used the word "thing"??

1 comment:

Laura G said...

I feel the same about Twilight.
Didn't know about your weird number eating thing. Ha ha.
I thought my dolls were alive too & I love musicals. We must be friends or something! :) Tyson asked me how old Matt is, I don't even think I know. Funny.