Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 27

A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Apparently I don't take pictures of myself during January and February. This is from April...I think of last year....

And this is from approximately 30 days ago (wink, wink).


Well, my hair is shorter (although it's already started growing out, I forget short hair needs to be "maintained" more frequently). I'm also pretty sure I've gained about 10 lbs (maybe more, I'm being nice to myself!).
I know I have changed a lot since a year ago, but I can't think of much right now. A few weeks ago I had a huge list.
I am now more motivated to exercise than I was last year...this is definitely a good thing!
I now own a bike.
I'm not a nursery leader anymore....did you know I was a nursery leader? I miss it. A year go, who would have thought that day would come?
I am now a primary teacher. Loving my new class...but the nursery kids were better behaved!
I have definitely learned how to be less selfish than I was last year (let's face it, I'm stil selfish, but marriage helps with that a lot!).
I've learned that I'll make it. I'm not worried about "being an adult" like I was last year.
I am now committed to Relay For Life. Last year I was having mixed feelings about this.
I have now been to Disneyland 5 times ;)
I got a new nephew and a new niece in the last year.
Sorry I can't think of any great things that are different. I can't really think "deep" right now. Life is just busy! That is kind of the same as last year though...maybe it's a little busier this year.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think that's a fabulous list - you've got me thinking about how I've changed in the last year...not enough.

The Hodsons said...

Your hair is so cute Stephanie!! I will have to watch that golf movie...never seen it, but now I'm interested.

Laura G said...

Give me some of that motivation back. I was doing so well. Ugh. Great list! Your hair is amazing, short or long. Hate you. :)