Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 28

Your favorite movie.

I don't have just one favorite movie. I don't think there is any way I could pick one. So here is a very small example of my "favorite" movies.

While You Were Sleeping
This is a classic favorite. I've had the whole movie practically memorized for years now. Probably over a decade! LOVE IT. "These mashed potatos are so creamy." "Mary mashed them." Haha...and the kid delivering the newspaper falling off the bike! How awesome!
The Greatest Game Ever Played
I know what you're thinking, "A golf movie???" It's so great though! It's inspiring and you are totally pulling for the guy the whole time! It's like Remember the Titans or Rudy....oh those are definitely on the "Favorites" list!!
13 Going on 30
This is just one of those super fun chick-flicks. I wasn't a teen in the 80's but I have some memories of them. Mark Ruffalo is cute. Jennifer Garner is one of those pretty people who is just so nice you have to like them. She learns a good lesson. I like it!
Harry Potter

The books are for sure better! But I like the movies just because they are fun. I think my favorite one is Half-Blood Prince....it's when it really starts getting good.

What are your favorite movies? I know I left TONS of great ones off my list. I had to think quick! OH like Pride & Prejudice!!! I like the long version myself....but really any version will do. I better stop before I really get going!

2 comments:

Amy said...

A fabulous list! I love the bike scene in WWYS. *sigh* I should watch more movies and less tv.

Laura G said...

Boy falls off the bike. Best part! Ha ha! Once again random. Oh gosh. What is wrong with us.

I started Harry Potter 7 book last night. Need to read it again before I see the final 2 shows. So good!