Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 29

Something you could never get tired of doing.
So, I know someone who started a 30 day challenge after me, and they finished today...whoops! I didn't know what to blog about for this one...so I kind of had a little "writers block". You see, I think I would eventually get tired of most things. So it was just narrowing it down. I asked Matt what he thought I could never get tired of doing and this is what he came up with.
Crafting
While i like being "creative" and making random things, I do get bored with this sometimes. I usually go in spurts. I get the crafting bug and plan out 3-5 projects....then by the time I've actually accomplished those projects, I need a break and don't really have the desire to do any for a few weeks...unless maybe it was all about hot gluing or mod podging....those are two of my favorite things.
Chick Flicks
Yeah, I love chick flicks. Most of the time they are my movie of choice...especially when I'm home alone and doing a craft project :) or cleaning...but sometimes I am just not in the mood, and I choose something like Big Bang Theory, or Harry Potter. Definitely not chick flicks :)
Doing things with Family
This one might be true. I think it is extrememly rare when I don't want to do something with family. I always want to hang out with Matt, and I love hanging out with our family memebers.
Listening to Musicals
I do like this! But I'm getting old and sometimes I would rather listen to "talk radio"....yeah, sad, but sometimes true.
Wearing Pajamas all day.

I do like this....it's one of the things that makes Christmas Day so awesome! But..all day, every day...it eventually gets a little depressing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

:D I like this list - in fact I think I may have a schedule for the next week or so - every day I'm gonna have a marathon of one of these. I like it.

JenBerger said...

cute crafts!