Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 25

What's in your purse?

I love this purse! I'm pretty sure it's my favorite out of all the purses I've ever had. Matt got it for me for Chirstmas over a year ago (with a little help from me). It is still in awesome condition. Usually around the year mark my purse is usually showing some "wear & tear" but not this one. Anyway, on to the real question...what is in my purse?


  • Wallet
  • Checkbook
  • Notebook
  • Ticket stubs
  • Random paperclip
  • coupons
  • GPS and charger
  • tape measurer
  • 2 zunes (mp3 players)
  • Zune charger
  • headphones
  • camera
  • Aleve
  • Smith's reward card
  • hand sanitizer
  • 4 small bottles of lotion
  • umbrella
  • fabric scraps from last night's sewing machine class
  • jump drive
  • work cell phone
  • work security badge
  • random keys
  • gum
  • mittens
  • pens
  • sharpie
  • unnecessary amounts of chapstick and lip gloss
  • there's also a pocket full of change

This was good motivation to clean out my purse....there were also some old receipts and gum wrappers..but I spared you seeing that...and myself. Now it doesn't exist anymore! I also took out one of the zunes and the materical scraps. Just in case you were concerned! haha :)

1 comment:

Laura G said...

I'm going to start calling your Mary Poppins. :)