Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Superhero Dance


It's been a few weeks. It seems like I always want to post stuff, but it takes a couple of weeks to get to it, and then I post a bunch of stuff at once, and then wait at least 2 more weeks before I post again. It's a vicious cycle, but anyway....on to the new posts!




A BUNCH of friends and I went to the Superhero dance at the Institute. It was a girls choice dance, and for some reason it seems like every girls choice dance I have ever been to -- high school included -- there are a ton of couples in our groups. I think it started out with 4 or 5 couples, and expanded to 10 or 11 in a matter of a day. So funny!


I didn't know who to be, and I ended up finding some quiz that said I was Jean Grey or Pheonix from X-Men. I've never seen X-Men...but I went for it. Matt went as Cyclops.....because we thought it would be easy...and he just happens to be Jean Grey's boyfriend...perfect! We looked kind of normal...but kind of like them.... Oh well, it was fun no matter what!!

No comments: