Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holy War



It is one of my favorite times of year! It's Blue vs. Red, Holy War, Rivalry Week!!! My parents have cheered for BYU for as long as I can remember..actually, I'm sure of that because they cheered for them before I was born! Anyway, I've grown up a Cougar fan! I love football, and I love watching BYU. This year is shaping up to be one of the most exciting years....which is saying a lot considering the past few years! The game from 2006 still gives me chills......John Beck to Johnny Harline....I might name my first son after them! Jokes!! But it was a really great day!!

By far one of the top 3 favorite sports memories for me! I hope the Cougars bring it this Saturday! If they are ready to play, it will be one exciting battle! GO COUGARS!!

5 comments:

The Hodsons said...

I still miss Luke Staley :) !!!

Do you know what channel we can watch the game on? Are you a lucky one who gets to go to the game?

Stephanie said...

Going would be so much fun! But I'll just be watching it at home. It's on "The Mountain" (channel 37 at my house - we have comcast) which I think you can only get with Comcast or Direct TV....

Michael and Rachel said...

Woohoo, go BYU! Yes, 2006 was an amazing game. I enjoy this rivalry...plus I'm a big fan of the color blue, so it works out.

susie tesch said...

Hey Steph! I saw your blog on sara's so I hope you don't mind. We are Huge BYU fans also. I would say my little newphew ryan (heidi's son) is the biggest fan in our family. His dream is to play for them but we just have to wait and see.

Nathan said...

Go Cougs!!!