Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Started With A Bang!


Last week, my family and I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. It is amazing! This is the third time I have gone. My whole family went a few years ago when Jen and Mark were dating. Then, I went again with my parents last year. They play mostly Christmas music....but the unique things about them are their sound and the lights! They are playing "classical" Christmas music, they even have a strings section...but then they've added a rock and roll band with electric guitars, electric violins, drums, and keyboards to it! It is the coolest sound! Then, you can actually "see" the music because they have choreographed light displays with each song...some lazers....and then of course the fireworks and fireball explosions! So amazing!! Here is a link to a video from Youtube! Check it out!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I have never even heard of them coming in concert here. When do you hear about it? I'd like to go next year.

Kallee and Duncan said...

I have been wanting to go that concert for the longest time!! I am so jealous!