I think Halloween is one of the funnest holidays! Here are a bunch of Halloween pictures!

This is Matt and I dressed up as BYU and Utah fans that got in a fight! See the black eyes?
How fun are these costumes? Rainbow Bright, Lady Bug, and a Duck!! Amazing!! ....I thiknk next year I will be something where sparkles are required.

Uncle Rico getting some action with a duck at the kissing booth!!

Mario and Luigi!!!

My mom HATES dressing up for Halloween...but doesn't she make the cutest nerd??

This adorable little fairy princess is my neice! So cute!!
2 comments:
LOL YOU ARE A UTAH FAN!!! Stephanie when did you go to the dark side??? I am so utterly sad about this...LOL just kidding
Steph! Cute blog and fun pictures from Halloween. Yeah for the blogging world. I'll be checking in with you :) ....and so sorry about your little fish Gilbert.
Post a Comment