Sunday, December 21, 2008

Birthday Party

My birthday was last week, and I have the best friends ever! They threw me a way fun party! It was a couple days before my real birthday...so when people asked me how old I was, I told them, "well today I'm 25." Too bad I can't say that anymore! Oh well, I'm sure 26 won't be all that bad. There were a lot more people than I expected and it was very fun, it's too bad I was so tired! I stayed up all night the night before to try and get Wicked tickets...but I'll have to write about that another time. Look at my cute pink and brown cake! I love it! There are also some way random pictures and some cute ones of me and my cute friends!! Thanks guys for making it such a fun birthday!!









This is easy cheese on her tounge (you know, from a can!)...funny....and kind of nasty!

















2 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Steph!! It looks like you had a blast. I hope it was a great day for you, my love!

susie tesch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(sorry so late) You and Matt look sooo cute together!