Monday, December 15, 2008

Tag

I've been tAgGeD:
I was tagged by my friend's Susie Tesch and Alysa Nelson
I am: A sister, a daughter, an aunt, a grand-daughter, a niece, a child of God, a cousin, a friend, a Certified Health Education Specialist (C.H.E.S. -- haha!!)
I think: Everyone should just be nice and try to get along with each other -- get over yourself!
I know: I am a child of my Heavenly Father and He loves me.
I want: Some huge fuzzy socks -- my feet are freezing!

I have: Waaaaayyyy too many clothes.

I dislike: mint chocolate
I miss: recess

I fear: driving in the snow to St. George
I feel: Happy and tired
I hear: People in the cubicle's around me talking.....office noises

I smell: my coconut lime verbena lotion
I crave: seeing Wicked the Broadway Musical
I cry: at the end of Rudy.

I search: for answers to everything.

I wonder: why "My Favorite Things" is considered a Christmas song.
I regret: hurting people's feelings

I wish: I could live in Disneyland.
I love: my family, my friends, cello music, Disneyland, my ward, musicals, football....live in general and everyone that makes it great!

I care: about how others are treated.
I always: feel tired.
I worry: about the decisions I make.
I am nOt: as proactive as I need to be!
I remember: at the last second.
I believe: choose to be happy or we choose to be miserable.
I sing: whenever I can...in the car...in the shower...while I'm cleaning....
I dOn'T: know
I aRgUe: everything, all the time!
I write: thank you cards.
I wiN: all my "battles" with Matt.

I lOse: rarely... :)
I lisTeN: to random stuff.

I dOn'T understand: nuclear physics.
I can uSually be fOund: on the computer.

I nEeD: more sleep.
I forGet: all the time.

I aM hApPy: just hanging out with family and friends.

Now I tAg...
Rachel, Erin, Kallee, Jenalee

1 comment:

Kyle and Shayla said...

Hey Stephanie I found your blog, it was fun looking through it hope you don't mind if I add it to mine.