We got to see Mary Poppins when it came to the Capitol Theater. We went with Matt's brother and his wife.
I had so much fun! It is such a cute show! Of course it has that touch of "Disney Magic" in some of the sets and stunts. I couldn't help but clap my hands to some of the songs. This was one of my favorite movies as a kid, so maybe that helped me like it. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious was one of the most fun songs. They kept it going for quite a while, but it was so upbeat and the choreography was so crazy, I couldn't help but clap my hands and love it! You can watch a little bit of it below, but it's not quite the same. I would go see it if you get the chance!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun play! I wanted to go, but it came and went so quickly.
So fun! Matt & brother look like twins. (are they?) you two look great. :D
Post a Comment