I am sick...I think everyone's been a little bit sick. I got sick about a month ago and I even stayed home from work a couple of days and basically just slept. By time I went to Las Vegas with my family, I thought I was mostly over it. My nose had stopped running....I didn't feel sick at all. The week after I got back from Vegas I went to St. George for work, and while I was down there my throat started getting really dry and sore and I started coughing! The cough turned really bad and anyway..I'm still sick..but my nose isn't runny so I can handle it! You might be wondering what this has to do with Kool Aid...well I'll tell you. I've been drinking tons of liquids! My throat is so sore and at least in my mind drinking liquids helps my cough not be so bad, or at least I don't do it as much. Well I stayed home from church on Sunday because I was coughing so much and so loud, it was ridiculous! I was also sick of drinking water, and I wanted something to drink that had a little more flavor. So I was looking around the kitchen and I found some packets of Kool Aid. I can't even tell you how long it's been since I've had Kool Aid! Who knows when my mom bought the stuff!! I'm not even going to go into how long it's been in our cupboard. The kind I chose was "invisible" Kool Aid -- Watermelon Kiwi flavor. Did you know they made invisible Kool Aid? I had no idea, and I was thinking about the technology that must have gone into this when it hit me....they just left out the artificial coloring! (duh!) So then I was curious if it would really be clear...or if the sugar wouldn't really disolve. Well...it did turn out clear! I had to stir it longer than I probably ever did as a kid, but it looked just like water. This is a very random post, but that's what happens when you are sick! Also.....blogging has definitely affected my life. Everytime I do something, I mean anything, I think "Oh I could blog about that!!" and then I proceed to take pictures of the random thing so that I can put them on my blog. I also immediately start writing out the blog entry in my head -- it usually never turns out that way, or else I never get around to blogging it....which is probably a good thing most of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment