Thursday, July 2, 2009

NERD ALERT!


I am a total Harry Potter nerd! I just needed to get that out of the way. I've read all 7 books, most of them more than once. I've seen all the movies numerous times, and I am totally "geeked out" about the newest movie coming out in less than two weeks from now! (according to my countdown clock it is 14 days, 15 hours 33 minutes and 34 seconds....approximately.) I was definitely put out when they moved the release of this movie from it's original release date in November. I plan to be at the theater in one of the showings on the first day of release (I don't plan on being there at midnight, because I've learned that I don't remember much of the movie when I see it that late, but I am considering a "first showing" when the last one comes out. What can I say....nerd alert!). Everytime I see a preivew I get giddy inside! I remember that the 6th book left me feeling hopeless and depressed (for Harry not myself), so why am I so excited to feel this way? It's just the drama of it all I guess...an ultimate battle between good and evil. Well, the real reason I decided that this is a major nerd alert (if it wasn't clear from the above), not only am I extremely excited about this movie, but also the next two to come! For those of you who aren't aware, they are splitting the 7th book into 2 movies, and the release dates are scheduled for November of 2010 and July of 2011. When I read this I suddenly found myself looking forward to July 2011...that is 2 years away....can you say nerd alert?

1 comment:

Ben and Holly said...

No worries Steph. I am also a Harry Potter nerd. I love the books....too much I think. And I am pretty sure Ben and I watch all the movies at least every few months. You're with friends on this one!