Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bats and Buckets


I gave Matt a giftcard to Toad's Fun Center for Christmas (that's not all he got, but it was part of it). I didn't intend for him to use it on me, but he decided that's how he wanted to use it. We decided we would try a couple of activities. First we started at the batting cages. I hadn't done this since I was a kid. We used to go all the time in the summer because my sister played softball and my mom would take her to the batting cages to practice hitting the ball. This of course meant that my brother and I got to go and get a round hitting too! Anyway, brought back some great memories, and was a great reminder of why I don't play softball (or baseball for that matter). Next we decided to hit a bucket of balls. Matt and I had done this once when we first started dating. It's a pretty good time! This was only the second time I had hit a bucket of balls. According to Matt, I have great form....but he might be biased and just trying to be nice. If it's true though, then I might just be a natural and have missed my calling in life. I could have been competing with Tiger Woods if my parents would have jumped on this talent early in my life! Jokes!!!














No comments: