Friday, September 14, 2012

The Year the Blog Died

I was just looking at my sidebar at the "archives."  I was a pretty consistent blogger if you just look at the over-all totals for the year.  2011 is a slight misrepresentation because I did one of those "one post a day" things, which was actually a lot of fun, and I wouldn't mind doing it again, or at least something like it!
Looks like 2012 was the year the blog died.  Obviously a slow painful death because there were 8 whole posts in January, and then a random one here or there.
There are 11 full weeks left in the year (what?!? how did that happen?).  If I did 2 posts a week for the rest of the year I could bring my "average" right back up!  I might be willing to take that challenge (I know for a lot of people out there blogging 2 days a week isn't a challenge, but obviously for me it's an enormous task!).
Also, if i do a few catch up posts from the Summer, then I will be ahead of the game!  (Let's be honest I'll be impressed if I do one post next week!).  Haha, I can't even get myself to type that I'm going to do it!  So I guess, let's just see how this goes :)

No comments: