My sister asked if I could watch her kids one Friday day in July while she and her husband went to the temple for their 6th wedding anniversary! I don't really have toys at my house, and I didn't think I could handle two kids by myself at the pool, so I came up with a plan. I knew that Baylee had started watching Blue's Clue's and was liking it, so I decided we would play Blue's Clue's.
I had to come up with 3 things to put clues on...so one was sunscreen........
Baylee reminded me that she needed a "handy dandy notebook"....so I found her one that she could write down her clues in. She was so cute, she even "narrated" as she drew the pictures in her notebook, "First we draw a little line, and then a big line....."
Owen had fun following us around the house.
The next clue was the cement patio....this her drawing that.....
The last clue was sidewalk chalk.....can you guess what we were going to do that day?
So we put on our sunscreen, went outside to the patio, and drew on it with sidewalk chalk! That lasted a good 15 minutes, and then Baylee was done.....so we went to the park.
Owen fell asleep on the way.
and Baylee played!
This is one activity that she doesn't get bored with after 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure she would stay there all day long!
I love these two kids. They are so much fun! Super busy, but fun!
3 comments:
You're the best aunt! Thanks!
Seriously best Aunt award!!!! Too fun! PS. You have such fun taste on Pinterest!!! I love it!!!
That is such a good idea!!!
Post a Comment