My (little) brother got married in June. He married Karla. We love her! She's such a cute girl! She teaches Jr. High, so she's obviously brave, and we have a lot of fun with her. They got married at the Bountiful LDS Temple. It was the first time I got to attend a sealing (besides my own!). Look at how cute they are.....
Love her dress!!
See how fun they are?
Grandma Laird and Grandpa Mitchell made it! Love them! They are so sweet.
I'm pretty sure this is one of the best pictures EVER of my parents! They both have really great/genuine smiles! (no offense parents, but this doesn't always happen!)
This is my cute sister and adorable family...Baylee wasn't into smiling for the camera
haha unless it looked like this!
I had many attempts...Owen had no trouble smiling!
Matt & I were there too! But this is the only picture I took of us. This is from the luncheon after the ceremony.
The food was really good....which is what counts at a luncheon right?
I didn't try it, but it looks like even the tables tasted good!
They had a reception a few weeks later, but I don't have pictures because it was the same weekend as Relay for Life and everything was kind of a blur.
Congratulations Brian & Karla! We love you, and are so happy for you!

2 comments:
Her dress is beautiful. And you look all gorgeous too! What a happy day. :D
Ok you looked AMAZING!!!! That picture of you and Matt is GORGEOUS!!!! Seriously!!!! WOW!!! Not lying!!! PS. Congrats to Brian...what a wonderful day. Your parents did look great too!
Post a Comment