Sunday, September 4, 2011

Matt's Graduation Day

Matt graduated in May!  I decorated the house the night before......
 I did mostly red and white since he graduated from the U...but do you see that blue pom pom thing in the back?  I had to slip a little BYU color in there :)
This is Matt and his friend Matt.  They had lots of classes together.
 There's lots of pictures so it's like you were there!  Cause I know you all wish you were ;)



 Look how happy he is to be done!
My parents came to support....
 and all of Matt's family!  (This was definitely a moment when we missed Matt's mom)

 These are Matt's friends Matt and Taylor.  They helped each other get through many classes...
 and of course I had to document the day he actually got the diploma!

1 comment:

Laura G said...

Congrats to Matt and regretting I didn't make Tyson walk. Grrrr. What a great day with LOTS of pictures to document it.