We had our annual trip to Bear lake with Matt's extended family this year. It's always such a good time! Matt is "good" at making me get in the freezing cold, arctic water. It's always fun once your in up to your neck....it's getting in that far that is the hard part! Matt's grandpa is always kind enough to rent jet skis for us. I am not a huge fan of driving them, or being on them in general....see also: Huge Wimp! I was forced to drive them a little this year since people were a little slow in getting down to the beach, and there were little kids who wanted to go out and no one to drive them except me and Matt...so I ended up driving the thing without Matt's supervision.....I felt like I did pretty good, but you should ask his niece and sister-in-law to make sure! I took Matt out once and actually went an "acceptable" speed......for me anyway ;)
It just so happened that my sister and her little family had scheduled the same week to go to Bear Lake for a family vacation! They came and hung out with us at the beach for a few hours.
 |
| What cute sisters, we both have orange polka-dot swim suits! |
We also met up with them one night to get shakes...I got fresh raspberry with cheesecake bites....best decision ever!
On a different night, Matt's cousin took the whole group (it's a lot of aunts, uncles, and cousins!) to Cafe Sabor for Uncle Glenn's retirement and Grandma & Grandpa Woolley's wedding anniversary! Thanks again Jill & Brian..it was awesome!
 |
This is one of the only pictures I took the whole trip,
so I had to put it in here....and Matt is cute! |
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Woolley for the whole trip, we can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment