Saturday, December 31, 2011

10 Years -- and still the same!

It was my 10 year high school reunion this summer.  I opted not to go, which I partially regret now, but I'm glad that I was still able to get together with some of my high school friends and their families!  It was so fun to see them all again and see their darling kids.  It's so weird that we are even old enough to have that many kids, or kids that are that old!  Sometimes (a lot of the time) I feel like I'm still somewhere between 21-23...you know, prime of my life age!
Back Row: Me, Laura (Woolf) Goodrich, Brooke (Buckway) Fuit, Susie (Alvey) Tesch, Chantelle (Smith) Jones,
 Front Row: Marilinda (Chadburn) Hales, Mindy (Shaw) Zaugg, Amy (Olsen) Anderson, Michelle (Sieb) Leschke

We tried a jumping picture for old times sake...

getting momentum....
and a super successful attempt at this picture!
It was so great to see these girls again!  These are the girls I knew the best, and had the best friendships with during my jr. high/high school days (some even from elementary school!)minus a few who couldn't make it.  It was so fun to get to see them and talk with them again.  There were so many instances where I would be worried I wouldn't know what to say, but then we would pick things up just like old times!  It was like I had just seen these girls in the halls a school a few days ago!  This was super fun for the husbands....so next time we get together we will leave them home :)

No comments: