Remember how we are having a baby in June? Hopefully you already saw this on Facebook, but if not.......
We are having a.......
..GIRL!
Thanks to modern technology we were able to take these pictures (with our phone...hence the quality) right after we found out and then using an app put it together! Then we text it out to our family and friends!
We were sure that we were having a boy. Our friend's grandpa has an amazing record at predicting the gender of your baby (supposedly he's only been wrong once because they gave him the wrong info). He just asks questions about your age and when you'll have your next birthday and stuff. He told us we were having a boy, so we were just going with it! He was in the hospital (or a physical rehab center???) when we spoke with him, so we'll just say he wasn't up to par! I'd hate to ruin his record.
I am sure that I would have been just as happy to be having a boy, but I really sort of wanted a girl. I was SHOCKED when they told us it was a girl! We've had a few more ultrasounds since then and it's still a girl (I was a little nervous maybe they had just missed something because she did have her little legs sort of crossed.)!
If we were having a boy we knew exactly what name we would use. I'm pretty sure we even talked about it before we were married. Our girl names are a little more "undecided." I have one that I have always liked, but it's being used a lot lately....and I'm just not sure about it anymore. We've been looking at websites and paying attention to TV and movie names. Here is our list so far. We think we might just wait until we see her and then pick one!
Avery (Avrey?)
Chloe
Kadynce (Kadee for short?)
Katie
Hadley
Reagan
Emery
Any thoughts or suggestions?? :)

1 comment:
Holy cow, you think of the CUTEST things! That balloon pop is so great!
I love the name Avery. Also partial to Chloe---always wanted to use that one for a girl (kind of after Grandma Banner, you know).
Anyway, those are all great names. She's going to be so lucky to have you as her momma!
Post a Comment