"Come what may, and love it." -- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
This might be the reason I never take down my Christmas Card string in the kitchen. Seriously. :)
Hurray!!! Congrats, girl! This is awesome.
I read this exciting news in Grandpa's Christmas letter, but was waiting for the official blog post--HOORAY!!!!I'm SO excited for you, and seriously, that picture could. not. be. cuter!Hope you're feeling ok! Congrats!!
Congrats Steph! I am so excited for you!
This must be the picture everyone is talking about. I love it!!! Congratulations again Steph!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This might be the reason I never take down my Christmas Card string in the kitchen. Seriously. :)
Hurray!!! Congrats, girl! This is awesome.
I read this exciting news in Grandpa's Christmas letter, but was waiting for the official blog post--HOORAY!!!!
I'm SO excited for you, and seriously, that picture could. not. be. cuter!
Hope you're feeling ok! Congrats!!
Congrats Steph! I am so excited for you!
This must be the picture everyone is talking about. I love it!!! Congratulations again Steph!
Post a Comment