Remember how I mentioned I like the idea of getting pictures taken every year? That's ok if you don't, it was a long time ago that I mentioned it :) See here. So far, so good! We did these for our Christmas card. Again, I don't make the big bucks to be able to afford an amazing photographer's price every year, however, I think I managed pretty good this time! My co-worker's daughter is just starting out in photography and only charges a fraction of what the professionals charge! I think she did a pretty amazing job! She was also awesome to work with me on a tight schedule. We wanted to "announce" that we were having a baby on our Christmas card, but we also wanted to make sure we had made it to the "magic" 12 week mark before announcing it. So we were on a really tight schedule since I turned 12 weeks in December. Sooo nice of her! Enough with the word vomit, here are some of our pictures from the "2012 photo shoot!"
Apparently I am really vain and think you enjoy looking at pictures of us :)
Just one more! Here is how the card turned out.




1 comment:
Gorgeous, gorgeous! I love all of them!
Post a Comment