We stopped along the way to enjoy some of the fried foods available...corndog, funnel cake, and deep fried snickers! To make sure we had some "balance" in our meal we had an ice cream cone too! We shared everything.....but we probably over did it a little :) So yummy!




Matt's brother recently had surgery on his ankle, so Matt offered to take Kaden down the huge slide! Kaden and Matt had tons of fun! Kaden said he wanted to go again...and I think Matt would have liked that too!
4 comments:
We just did the fair too, but the lines for fried food were too long, so Josh just ate an entire bird instead. (ew!) and we were jealous of the slide-goers. Looks like a blast!
An entire bird?? What kind! I definitely didn't see that option there :)
So fun to talk last night. I'm jealous you got to go to the State Fair. I wanted to go this year in OK. Looks like GOOD food and fun times. Mmmm!
Your post is making me hungry!!
Post a Comment