
So, who doesn't remember Saved by the Bell? My mom hates the show because not only did I watch it every saturday morning, but also, whenever there was a rerun on, I watched it. I think I was at one time officially banned from watching the reruns. I really don't even know where to start with this show. It was just great. Who didn't have a crush on Zach Morris and at the exact same time hope with all your might that he and Kelly would finally get together for good! Zach was so cool, the whole "time out" thing where he could freeze everyone! Who didn't cry right along with Zach when Kelly dumped him for stupid Jeff. What about how amazing and talented these teenagers were? There were the music videos, the track meets, football games, remember the episode where Zach was the star player on the basketball team, but hurt his knee and had to get surgery? Then of course there was Zach Attack. What about the whole gang working at Malibu Sands, or the time they went to Hawaii. What about Jesse's dad's wedding and the resort hotel? Then there were the "public service announcement" episodes where we learned drugs were bad, drinking and driving are also bad! OH, I could go on, and on. Sadly, I think you could show me a minute from any show and I'd be able to tell you everything that happened in that episode. Anyway, Zach made an appearance on Jimmy Fallon last night! I had no idea, but I guess Jimmy Fallon is trying to get a Saved By the Bell reunion on his show, and Zach is in! Woo hoo!! Click here or on the picture to see Zach's appearance on Fallon.
4 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! That was awesome!!!! We should have a duel---I think I know more about that show than you. JK.
I totally remember that show!! I was actually just thinking about that episode with the drunk driving the other day!!! :)
This show is totally part of my childhood memories too!!! Loved it!
Who didn't love Saved By the Bell?? That show has the best re-runs. You never get tired of them! Yay for memories.
Post a Comment