
You just never know where inspiration will strike. I was in a bathroom stall at a cinemark theatre. I was looking at the bright purple and green bathroom stalls thinking about how great the early nineties were. Then I noticed the bright redish/pinkish walls and I was totally taken back. I remember going to the movies and getting one of those awesome kids packs with the small popcorn, drink, and chocolate pieces! What a grand time that was!! Sometimes they had "collectors" cups that you got to keep! Then, that blissful memory reminded me of the opening that used to play before every movie at a cinemark theater (the classiest theaters at the time in my opinion). They starred "Front Row Joe" and his gal pal "Popcorn Penny" and some other random cat....but I don't know his name. They always sang a snazzy little song reminding you to take your crying babies out and turn off your cell phones. I think they still do them...but I haven't really noticed....plus I've been going to the classier megaplex these days (jokes!). I think it just started with the memory of the food (of course) and I just took it and ran from there! Oh the good old days of not worrying about eating too much and eating all that trans fat from the movie theater popcorn!
No comments:
Post a Comment