Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cereal

I love cereal. Frosted mini wheats, cheerios, granola, honey bunches of oats, and new favorite is cinnamon life, and my very favorite of all time would have to be cinnamon toast crunch. There was a time back in high school where everyday when I got home from school I'd eat a few bowls of cereal...usually cinnamon toast crunch (this could definitely be why I weigh what I weigh, but anyway.....). The thing is, cereal is my least favorite breakfast food! It just doesn't keep you full for long. Definitely pankcakes or anything else that you would normaly put syrup on fills you up for a good portion of the day. Then there's my usual which is toast (whole wheat bread of course!), or sometimes I have scrambled eggs...or if I have a little extra time, my own version of the egg mcmuffin (which I hope is somewhat healthier than the mcdonald's version). I had scrambled eggs yesterday, we're still out of bread, and there's no way I have time for anything with syrup. So I've been at work for an hour, and I'm already hungry. Today I had cereal (at least it was cinnamon toast crunch).

1 comment:

Keri said...

I LOOOOVE cereal too! And one fav is Cinnamon Life too!!! Scrumptious!