My cousin lives in China. She is seriously the most amazing mom you will ever see! I love reading her blog! It helps me to remember to live in the moment and enjoy all of the little moments with Matt and Avery. I can't even begin to describe what their experience in China has been like....I can't do it justice. Just know that there are soooo many things I take for granted every day that they are making do without. One for a while has been school...she has been homeschooling her 4 older children for a year....this year the 3 oldest are going to an international school.
They are making so many sacrifices, but having so many wonderful experiences. I don't think I am brave enough to do what they are doing!
They get to come home once a year and visit. This year they fit us into their schedule! Since my parents were remodeling their house at the time we met up at the clubhouse that Matt and I have access to through our HOA. It was so fun to see them and talk about their lives! My cousin has 5 children...the 5th was born in China...it was less than ideal! She's seriously so amazing!!
We ate pizza and lots of other yummy stuff. My mom brought the cotton candy machine....even though it didn't work out very well...
This is the only picture that I have, Avery was kind of cranky so I didn't have a lot of time to take pictures of anything else.
This is Brian (my brother), his baby Kylie, Sarah (my cousin) her baby Nathan, Me, my baby Avery, Jenalee (my sister) and her husband Mark holding their twin babies Luke and Ethan!
It was so fun to see them and catch up! Sarah has been so fun to get to know over the years since she moved all the way to Ogden from Idaho to go to school! She has an amazing family with polite and awesome children!
No comments:
Post a Comment