Since Avery is my first child, I reserve the right to make sure each moment of her life is properly documented :)
That is why I'm going back in time a little bit to make sure we don't miss anything!
When she was a little over 3 weeks old we went to the Murray Relay for Life. We had been on the committee for this event the previous few years. We knew it wouldn't have been possible this year, but we still wanted to go support the event.
It was possibly not the smartest idea....and again....lucky you I am posting pictures of my 3 week postpartum self.....
She was soooo little! Possibly too small to be out and about..but at the time it seemed like she had grown so much!! haha.....it's all about perspective...
I had a lot of nice people come and visit me while I was on bedrest. My sister-in-law Karla and my niece Kylie were two of them! One day Kylie was wearing a cute little summery outfit and I said, "we have that same outfit for the baby!" so it was decided that we would need to get them together in their outfits once the baby was here!
My parents were remodeling their house so we rotated which house we did our family dinners at. The week we did it at Karla and Brians we made sure that the girls were wearing their matching outfits.
Cuteness, no?
A random story from this same night is that we ate dinner outside, and Owen and Baylee were playing around the yard. They noticed a grapevine along one fence and decided to try and pick some.....they've always been super helpful picking stuff from grandpa's garden.
The only problem is they were a little out of reach! All I have to say is that Owen is the ideal little brother and willingly got down on all fours so that Baylee could use him as a step stool. These kids crack me up!



No comments:
Post a Comment