Monday, December 9, 2013

Who Does She Look Like?

It is time for that age old debate of which parent does the baby look like?
Most of the comments that we get about who Avery resembles most are that she looks just like Matt.  A close second is that she is a good mix of both of us.  I don't think anyone has said that she looks just like me.
Really it doesn't matter who she looks like because I think she's the most adorable baby ever! :)
If you would like to compare though......

A few Matt baby pictures

A few Stephanie baby pictures

Considering how many Avery pictures we have, here are a VERY few of her

My opinion is that she really is a good mix of both of us.....which kind of gives her, her own look!  Some days I can see more Matt and some days I can see more me....but whoever it is she's a cute little baby!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a fun idea! I love the comparison. I think she's a beautiful blend of the two of you.