Friday, March 4, 2011

Remember January?

Do you remember how long, cold, and depressing January was?
We tried to break up the dreariness a little bit. We had a "beach party" with our friends Jessica and nate. We had fruity icee drinks, Rumbi Grill, and Jess made an awesome "beach cake" ...but I can't find the picture I took :(










Matt & I decided to go to the Morris Murdock Travel show at the Southtowne Expo center...I think we were dreaming about getting somewhere nice since January was being so dreary. We hadn't eaten dinner before we went, and neither of us felt like cooking when we got home...so we stopped at Denny's for breakfast for dinner on the way home. (I dont know why I made us take a picture of this ...)

We had our frinds Russ & Alysa over to play games and have treats. We played Just Dance 2 on the Wii....good times :)

For some reason it has become "our thing" with Russ and Alysa to make marguaritas (non-alcholic of course!!)

Luckily we have such great friends to help us get through dreary January!

I usually don't mind winter until it just gets super cold and there is no new snow. This year, I got Spring Fever a little earlier than normal, luckily I can hear the guys outside working on the lawn....so winter must be on it's way out!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know why you took the Denny's picture! It's because you both look so dang cute and not taking a picture would've been a shame.

Also - looks like a way fun month to me!