Friday, October 15, 2010

Haunted Leg

Have you ever seen Gilmore Girls? There's an episode where Lorelai has a cold and wishes she has a haunted leg. Do you think this is what a haunted leg would look like?



I have a ton (as you can see) of flat warts on my leg. The doctor told me they "come in 10's". So I am getting them frozen off, but it's gonna take a little while. I have to go back every few weeks to get them frozen again. The top pictures is what it looks like shortly after getting them frozen, and the bottom one is what it looks like for a week or so. It's finally starting to look better, but I had to get some more frozen...hopefully I only have to go one or two more times before they are all gone!! Sorry if you find this disgusting!

1 comment:

Laura G said...

Gilmore girls? I've heard of that show. Ah, poor girl, I hope they are not painful and luckily they are somewhere they can be hidden until they are all gone. :)